Thursday, October 1, 2009

1 YEAR!!!!

Hello everyone! 
 I'm sorry its been a while since I've posted, but don't fret because a nice juicy long one is on the agenda for today.  I wanted to post this first though b/c it's been exactly 1 year since my big operation!!!!!!  I'm starting off the celebration with sending dad for mcmuffins :) tee hee.  I actually have things to do today which is weird for me, and we can see if the doctors took out my procrastination' gland when they were doing work in there. :)  I've got icky news, normal news, and some good news!  So until then I apologize.. but I have to do some things first before I can play (when its time to play you play!)

Sammy

P.s. Love and Miss you everyday Nonnie! Sorry, celebrating that birthday a couple days late with you, and don't worry Gia, my Friday pal, I wish you all the best too! 

Ok if I dont stop now I might write the whole thing.  Toodles!

Lots and lots of love,
       Sammy

2 comments:

hockeyguy said...

Welcome back, kiddo! Hope it is a tiny bit of icky stuff, a whole lot of normal stuff, and a world of good news. You deserve it, my friend.

Nancy said...

Hi there stranger-- good to hear from you. I can not believe it has been a year already, and you started this blog about 2 years ago. Keeping my fingers cross (about the news) .. Love you N and girls