Thursday, October 1, 2009

Darn.... Procrastination ...never leaves me alone!

Hello everyone.. turns out I will never lose my ability to not do things on time :)  I spent basically the entire day making myself a new detailed med-chart with everything they've been changin' up.  I know I probably put people in suspense with my last post... but I honestly don't have it in me to write a blog now.  The 'news' isn't anything very important or even news to some.  So don't get all flustered :)  It's just some info about whats been up with me lately.  Tomorrow I think I will have time to get a nice detailed blog in there, with fun details.

Lots of love (till tomorrow),
    Sammy

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Get some rest ... take care of yourself

Cathy Burris & family said...

Hey Sammi,

It's great to hear from you no matter how short! It's also nice to know you haven't lost your sense of humor. Looking forward to your upcoming messages.
From you friends "down under" in Louisville, KY.

Cathy Burris (Linda's Franks sister)

Cathy Burris & family said...

Sorry about the sammi, Sammy.
Cathy