Friday, July 31, 2009

Bubble Buster

Hey Everyone.. this isn't really a blog I want to write very much but it needs to get done.  I haven't written in a while and maybe thats why there seem to be some false rumors spreading through the Glenview grapevine.  Unfortunately, if you heard I'm better and going back to school... neither are true.  I'm living my life as happily as I can enjoying each moment as much as I can.  I'm not going through any treatment, so I'm actually not feeling SO horrible.  Probably the best I've felt in a while actually.  It won't last though.  I'm sorry if anyone heard otherwise, because I really have NO idea where that started, and since I've heard it from more than a few people I'm actually very curious to find out.  But that doesn't really matter.  What matters is the truth, and it is what it is, so we'll deal with it.  Hakuna Matata baby.  Theres a lot of thank you's that I want to shout out on here, and I'm going to do that soon.  Of course I wish I could name EVERY person b/c so many people deserve a fabulous thank you, but I'll do what I can.  So.. sorry if this came as a shock to anyone, but at least this will hopefully clear things up.

Lots of Love,
Sammy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sammy, you are the strongest person I know, and I am proud of you. Keep fighting. Love, Jeff

Anonymous said...

Hi Sammy,
You are in my prayers all the time.
You are right to live each moment to the fullest and enjoy each day as much as possible - it's not always easy. Thank you for sharing your journey with us - the good times and the not so good times. You are loved by many and an example for all - stay tough cookie
Love Judie in LA

Unknown said...

Sam,
Our prayers and hopes have not stopped and they will continue!!!
You are truly amazing. We are so speechless at this point in time, so we continue to pray.
We love you and we remain positive.
Stay as tough as you are...WOW!
Love you bunches!
Bruce and Margaret
Becky and Eric

Anonymous said...

Sam, Even though I never have met you, I am inspired by your strength, encouragement and hope. Never give it up... I am praying for you and your family...

Anonymous said...

Sammy, you and I have never met, but I'm a friend of your Aunt Cara.
I keep you in my prayers every night and think of you often.
Believe that you are strong and that your will is great!
You are truly an inspiration to the rest of us.
Kathy

Unknown said...

Sammy, I am so encouraged by your story. I have no idea how you have such grace and strength. My love is forever with you.
Frances (your aunt Mary's Friend in California)