Monday, March 24, 2008

Surgery

Friday April 4th!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam I Am!!

How is my sweetie pie niece? SO glad they finally have a date so you can hurry up and recover! Do you think Chris and Dolly would mind if all 150 of us waited with them while you were in surgery? I didn't think so.

Love you!
Mary

Anonymous said...

you mean april 4th is the day the one and only sammy cipolla makes pancreatic blastoma it picked the wrong host?! sounds like a fantastic plan.

i hope you're doing well, booger head. say woof to bella for me.

with my love,
sam

Sheehan Hubbard said...

Hi Sammy! Keep up your strong attitude! Have a safe surgery and a fast recovery!
Love, Sheehan
Ps- I liked your video you made! haha

Anonymous said...

Okay Sam...we're ready too!! Stay positive, it will be worth it!
We love ya lots!!!
xo
Mr. & Mrs. Sanders, Becky and Eric

Lyndsey said...

Hi Sam. I am so glad they picked a day so you can get better soon and play with that adorable puppy of yours. Then you can also stop making videos! :) That made me laugh so hard. Who knew you could dance so well?! Have a safe recovery and keep staying positive!

Lyndsey

Anonymous said...

Sam,

I have come here only one or two other times. But for some reason I came here tonight to check on your progress and story. I am glad I did.

You're brave.

I will be praying for you.

God's peace,
Bill Van Loon
Chaplain, Mundelein PD