Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Another day..

So we were yet again supposed to hear what I have and treatement plan but they still dont know. They just called and said they've been looking at still don't know what it is. They do think that it started somewhere else and spread to the liver.. which could be good, but also could be rough. We're still not sure. They said they need another 24-48 hours to figure it out. We have a meeting Friday with Dr. Cohn at University of Chicago and she's supposed to have answers for us, and let us know all thats going on. On the plus side I got some cute beanie hats today. One even has built in headphones to plug into your i-pod :) Bobby Frank also dropped off a sketch pad so i can draw pictures of cancer with big X's going through them! So for now nothing new.. hopefully news on Friday.. lots of love..

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Sweetie,

Brittney, Niki and I have you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. If you need anything day or night, just call me (that goes for your parents too)
Love the hair ideas... FYI I had a wig but very seldom wore it. I usually wore a bandana with a baseball cap. I love your blog..
Keep writing... let us know when you would like visitors...

Keep your attitude and spirit'
Love you,

Nancy B

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sammy (Duckie/Sammy-lou-who, oh the springman days)!

I'm sure you've heard this a million times. But, I want you to know that I am thinking about you and praying for you and your fam. You are definietely one tough cookie and I know you will kick the crap outa this thing.
I know we haven't talked in awhile but you have been a hilarious and amazingly fun friend through the years. I love you lady and know you will get through this! By the way...we'll have to start a summer softball league when you're all better so becky can knock down some fences again ;)

love ya!
Jaclyn (JK)

P.S. I'm thinking you DEF. deserve that dog ;)

Iris said...

Hi Sam,
I just heard the news and that just bites. Stay positive, the mind is very powerfull over the body and you will win this fight.
I'm sending postive energy your way :)
IRis

Uncle Joe said...

Sammy Baby!

I'm on I'm on!!!! (sorry, it is a major accomplishment for me to create a google account and actually sign in and successfully leave a comment. Google is what I used to do when I was 21 and got home at 4 am!)

Anyway, hello sweet potato pie!! Your attitude is awesome and will get you through this. I love your blog by the way, have been reading it since you created it, but just figured out how to leave comments.

Ok, after reviewing, here are my comments:

1. blonde works for you.
2. yes, the dog is cute, i think you need 2. (cmon mom & dad, they're just puppies!)
3. you are the COOOOLEST!

Sharon & I are praying tons for you (because I am soo holy) and are sending you positive vibes every day. Let us know if you need ANYTHING and we are there, that goes for mom & dad as well.

Later tater!

Uncle Joe & Aunt Sharon

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.