Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Woaw look how fast this one was! :)


Hey everyone... I'm sitting here with 'Nebzie' my new nebulizer like the one I used to use when I was a kid.  It's helping to open up my airway so I can breathe better with what seems to be a case of pneumonia.  Hopefully it'll break stuff up in there so I can cough it up and get it OUT! (yummy, sorry) Here's a picture for immature friends like Ness who thinks the word Nebulizer makes me a dork.  Anyways thought I'd write in this short one that tomorrow I'm going to get fluid drained again (before the pain reaches ANYTHING like it did last week), and the next day probably a more permanent catheter put in so I can drain the fluids at home when I want to.  This will help with pain and other issues.  That's all for now folks! 

Lots of love,
Sammy

5 comments:

fish said...

ahhhahahahahaha i love you sam, even though your a dork!

Nancy said...

Hi Sam

Your picture reminds me when you and the girls were younger using the neb machine. We still do about 2x a yr. Thanks for the update. To let you know-I do not think your a dork!

XXOO
N

Col H. said...

Good to read your blog again. I've really gotten hooked on it-you're a good writer.

Anyhow, thinking of you and your family- All my best, Col H.
(Friend of Falcmom and Lara)

Anonymous said...

you know what i like? that sweatband.

hey thanks for the posts, i miss you and it helps to bring you back to me!

much love,
kiira

Squinting2C said...

Frankly I think the nebulizer makes you look like a fighter pilot.