Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I have the best family and friends in the world






Hey everybody.. so this is a little late, I apologize for the delay.  I wanted to thank everybody for my birthday.  It was more than amazing.  Some of the gifts are so amazing, you are all too kind.  Gifts aren't really what the great part was though, it was the company.  Everyone is so sweet and I was glad that I was able to see everyone and chat you guys.  You keep me going.  ALL OF YOU! So really, thank you.  There's been a few requests for some pictures for those who don't have facebook.  I'm going to put up a few from the party.  Also, I'm going to attach a link to my photo album of the party.  It's on facebook, but the link I'm putting up you don't need facebook to view it.  You just wouldnt be able to comment on the pictures, or do anything facebook nonsense like that.  Also, the last picture is not from my party.  My aunt Mary is tight with the Catholic church crowd and brings me nuns and priests often :)  These two sisters came over and were the sweetest people I've ever met, and so funny!  I loved their voices too, sounded like my Grandma Winnie whose from Mississippi.  So thats the last picture, the rest is the party.  If you go to the link to see the pictures it will send you to a page with a lot of small pictures on it.  If you click on the first picture it will become larger, and from there you can either click 'next' or just click on the picture (does the same thing.)  To warn you first, there is a few over a hundred pictures, so you might get bored.  Alright, now I'm rambling.  


Lots of love,
Sammy

p.s. I still haven't sat down and written my birthday thank you cards yet... sorry... sometime this year!  I apologize in advance for the illegible hand writing.  


3 comments:

Nancy said...

I agree the party was wonderful! It was great to see you and your family!!! Love the pictures ...

XXOO
Nancy & the girls

PS my thoughts no thank you cards needed, just keep being you, and the great spirit you have !!

Unknown said...

DO NOT send a thank you note!!!!
Never necessary, we know you're thankful :>))
xoxo
Bruce, Margaret,
Becky and Eric

Mary said...

Sammy,

The Pope would like to know when he can stop over?

Love
His secretary.